Friday, February 12

News From The Week

So while I spent the week looking at how my predictions from last year, actual things were going on in the world. So I will spend today to catch you up. Here are this past week's headlines:
  • On Monday, the Cards agreed to a 2 year deal - worth $5 million - with Schumaker, avoiding arbitration.
  • On Wednesday, Ryan underwent surgery on his wrist. He is supposedly out only 2-3 weeks and should be ready for opening day. Troy Glaus anyone? Please Brendan...get well soon. I'll send you a card. It will be separate from your Valentine's card. So expect 2 cards from me. Just kidding. But really, look for my cards.
  • On Thursday, the Cards loaded up their equipment and sent the trucks down to Jupiter. Woo-hoo!
I've had movies on my mind lately. Sports movies, specifically. What is you favorite baseball movie? I listed the ones I could think of off the top of my head. But tell me what baseball movie is your favorite below, and it will be up til Monday.

What Is Your Favorite Baseball Movie?
Field of Dreams
The Sandlot
Major League
The Rookie
Angels In The Outfield
Other
Please Specify:
earrings

1 comment:

  1. If you're going to do some picking again for this year, you better keep the Twins at the top of your list. Mauer for MVP, Liriano for Cy Young, Twins win World Series.
    MZS

    ReplyDelete