Tuesday, February 9

Grading My 2009 NL West Predictions

Back to the grind. I did pretty good in the AL but bad in the NL East. How did I fare in picking the order in the NL West last season? Lets find out.

[Here's the link to the original post]

2009 NL West Predicted: D'backs, Dodgers, Rockies, Giants, Padres
2009 NL West Actual: Dodgers, Rockies, Giants, Padres, D'backs

So...my order was perfect. Except the team I picked to be first finished last. But I can explain. I figured with Webb and Haren at the top of the rotation with good young talent all over the diamond, this team would be the front runners. But Webb went down, and none of the young players played fully up to their potential.



Tomorrow, I will see how i did in the all important NL Central.

Til then, good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment