Monday, March 8

Pujols Out! Oh No...

Oh no.

All we heard all winter long was how Pujols was going to be playing for the first time in years with no pain.

And now we find out today that Pujols will sit out at least 2 games with discomfort in his back and will be reevaluated on Wednesday.

Mozeliak said: "I just spoke to one of our trainers back there working [at the Cardinals' complex in Jupiter], and he said [Pujols] feels good, much better. You want to be smart. You don't want to take something small and make it big."

3 comments:

  1. Let's not worry too much. Just might have done a little too much the last couple of days. Odds are he'll be fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying not to worry. I just always fear that the team is dowplaying injuries. I figure he'll be alright though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who cares about Pujols...I just saw Joe Nathan is hurt!!!!
    MZS

    ReplyDelete