Saturday, April 18

Cards/Cubs - Game 13

Lohse (2-0, 1.13) vs. Dempster (1-0, 4.50)

Just as there is nothing sweeter than beating up the Cubs at Wrigley - there is nothing more painful than a loss at the same. I can just imagine all those annoying, obnoxious fans. Ugh - it makes me sick just thinking about it.

Anyway - the great thing about baseball is you almost always get a shot at redemption. And today the Cards get their shot. Lohse is looking to build on a fantastic start to his season and Barden has earned his way into this lineup with 3 homers this week.

I swear - if I have to hear these stupid announcers today talk about how Dumpster ... I mean Dempster's success is because of that stupid glove-flip thing he does when he pitches, I seriously will throw the tv out the window. It's not deceptive - it just looks stupid. Of course a Cub has to do things differently and think he's special.

Sorry, but the Cubs really bring out the angry side in me. They're harassed me at too many games for me to be nice. Cards vs. Cubs is personal to me.

Come on Birds, lets take the lead in this series... for me. haha

Lineup:
1) Schumaker, 2B
2) Ankiel, CF
3) Pujols, 1B
4) Ludwick, RF
5) Duncan, LF
6) Molina, C
7) Greene, SS
8) Barden, 3B
9) Lohse, P

Go Crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment